6.10.2011

week 35--ring

Hey--remember me?!? I'm still here! It only took six months to complete the latest word! Actually, six months to figure out what to do, a few hours to complete it. Must...loosen...up.

So, 'ring'. Lots of phrases with that word came to mind but what to do with them was the tough part; rather than pick one, I combined them. On key rings I put little jump rings, on those I attached little pieces of vellum on which I'd written the phrases: ...of fire, Olympic..., ...toss, bathtub..., key..., ear..., ...a bell, wedding..., brass..., ...tone, with this..., ...around the rosie, circus..., ...s of Saturn. Did I miss any?

I am quite curious about the next word I'll pull out of the bag--probably some spiders in there, too.

Cotton fabrics, colored metal key rings, base metal jump rings, vellum, pigma pen, thread.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I can't wait until these are all displayed somewhere so we can see them in person! ....but of course,you probably want to finish the project first....